Small Business Saturday Specials


I love when I can buy something from a local business or company. The benefits are two fold, First I'm supporting my neighbors, folks that live all around me. The money stays in the community and is then used to support other local businesses. Secondly, it gives me access to great customer service. Small business owners take pride in their business and many have their names attached to their business, so you are more likely to receive exceptional customer service from your local business owner. I am a small business owner and I am extending a pretty awesome deal in recognition of this Saturday Event. Below are a few of the deals you can take advantage of.


UPGRADE YOUR ALBUM

Thanks to all of the wonderful couples who's weddings we had the privilege of photographing in the past few years, I'm able to offer a killer deal on beautiful handcrafted leather wedding albums. SO if you're an existing customer give me a call this Saturday. If  that big beautiful wedding album you had dreamed of was just out of reach, now is your chance to get it! In most cases you will see a 25% - 40% discount

Wedding Collections Special

My most popular Wedding Collection (Package) is the Silver Collection. The Silver Collection is normally a $3,500 Value, this includes 7 hours of Coverage, 200 Professionally Edited Photos & An Album! This Saturday it will be offered at a 30% Savings.....That's a $1,000 savings!!

Just released for bookings - The Simple Affair —
Not everyone wants a huge extravaganza for their wedding, some couples are just looking to keep it simple but still want it classic and elegant. This is the Collection that is designed specifically with you in mind. "The Simple Affair" includes 
— 4 hours of coverage, 100 Professionally edited Photos and a *Signature 11x14 print.
This Saturdays Special will include a beautiful 6x8 album, (a $175 added value). 
A $1,000 Value.


Engaged!

Booking a wedding photographer is a big deal, even after reviewing websites and seeing sample of their work it can be challenging. The best way to book a wedding photographer it to hire them to shoot your engagement photo session. It is a fraction of the investment of both time and money and its an awesome way to see if you are a good fit for each other. Dont miss this offer!
50% off my regular Engagement session price. $250 for two hours!

Visit my website for more info at www.alexandersstudios.com

I am always available to speak to directly on the phone at 919-830-8395















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts