Rebranding Alexanders Studios — Wedding Photography






*** Change is Coming!! ***
Over the next few months Alexanders Studios will be migrating to a new Name and Branding. I know for some change can be scary!!!!
Fear Not!!!! Actually I'm going to be offering all the same amazing service and pricing is not going to change.

I will be moving away from the name Alexanders Studios and rebranding under my name Stephen Alexander, Alexanders Studios will become "Stephen Alexander Photography".
I have felt for a while that the name Alexanders Studios was not a great representation for my business, it sounds like big and impersonal multi-location studio. That is the last image I want people to have of my business and in fact I am the complete opposite. Every Wedding is shot by me personally and 90% of my work is on location not in studio.

Over the next few months I'll be launching a new website, a new blog, and blowing up my galleries will lots of new work from my recent weddings and adventures. Alexanders Studios Facebook page will be updated to reflect the new name as well as Instagram.
If you follow my blog at http://stephenedwardalexanderphotography.blogspot.com/ then you're already familiar with the name.

I'd greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word about Stephen Alexander Photography. Take a moment and send a quick email or text to anyone you think I would be a great match with for their wedding and engagement photography needs.

The current website will remain in place for a few weeks and www.AlexandersStudios.com will still link you to my new site, we don't want to lose anyone along the way!

Here is a look at an initial mock up of Stephen Alexander Photography's new look.



Stay tuned and let me know what you think about the new direction and name.



#wedding #weddingphotography #weddingphotographer #raleighweddingphotographer
#Alexandersstudios #StephenAlexanderPhotography 



...................................

Comments

Popular Posts